Minecraft: Too Much Power Minecraft: Too Much Power

Love it! You should make more minecraft vids, your good at it :D

CooliSushi responds:

Thanks!

The Hope Returns The Hope Returns

Nice animation! :) It's really cute and has a nice ending. This should of made front page during christmas. -__- it's the perfect genre, emotion for this period of joy and love! Anyway great animation ;)!

bocodamondo responds:

my stuff never get frontpaged :CCCCCCCCCC

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Nice animation!

I really like the animation you've done here. Great job!

DESEEDER DESEEDER

I simply adore the classic arcade feel of this game!! <3 Keep up the fantastic work, you're the best!

Zanzlanz responds:

Woa thank you Ghost :D! It's interesting how the low resolution makes it seem classic, which wasn't even my intentions. I do really love super low res graphics though. Glad I tried out a new style this time!

Also YOU are the best! NO GIVE-BACKS!

Cycle; Fourth Moon Cycle; Fourth Moon

Interesting concept! Like Grimex said, it was a little hard to see, but the game itself is pretty awesome! Maybe you could implement a zoom when the character stops moving, and when they move it zooms out a little bit. Eitherway nicely done! Reminds me ever so slightly of Stick RPG (it's nothing like it, but you know what I mean :3)

Str1ngle Str1ngle

Really nice LD entry Zanzlanz! Haha Q to pause made me laugh :). Won the game at 489 seconds.

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks for your review Ghost!!
You can type p to pause too! I just imagined someone pressing q to quit :3

Cumber.

F8tality F8tality

Pretty cool! I like it :)

Highly Volitile Highly Volitile

How can this only have 2019 plays? It deserves 120392019! ;) You're amazing Dj-Rec0il. You have talent,

Liquid Frost Liquid Frost

Love it! :) Keep it up Liquid, you've got talent! The more you make things, the better you'll become (and you're doing great so far, so I can't wait to see what you'll end up making in the future!)