DESEEDER DESEEDER

I simply adore the classic arcade feel of this game!! <3 Keep up the fantastic work, you're the best!

Zanzlanz responds:

Woa thank you Ghost :D! It's interesting how the low resolution makes it seem classic, which wasn't even my intentions. I do really love super low res graphics though. Glad I tried out a new style this time!

Also YOU are the best! NO GIVE-BACKS!

Cycle; Fourth Moon Cycle; Fourth Moon

Interesting concept! Like Grimex said, it was a little hard to see, but the game itself is pretty awesome! Maybe you could implement a zoom when the character stops moving, and when they move it zooms out a little bit. Eitherway nicely done! Reminds me ever so slightly of Stick RPG (it's nothing like it, but you know what I mean :3)

Str1ngle Str1ngle

Really nice LD entry Zanzlanz! Haha Q to pause made me laugh :). Won the game at 489 seconds.

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks for your review Ghost!!
You can type p to pause too! I just imagined someone pressing q to quit :3

Cumber.

That random shooter game That random shooter game

Wayyyy to short. It's not a bad game, you just need to make more levels, make the scope a little bigger and perhaps have ammo. Make so you only have a limited amount of ammo per level. Have non-targets that if you kill, you fail the mission. You could make a pretty fun game with this. ;P

Mine-Dungeons Mine-Dungeons

Bruno, this is a really good attempt for one of your first games! :) My first one was a *Don't hit the walls* game. I've only moved to tile based games ... a year ago? You have potential, don't give up! It takes some time to get to where me and zanzlanz are but once you're there, you become unstoppable! :) The only limitation becomes your imagination which I'm sure you have a lot of. ;)

Btw, don't let these reviews pull you down. People now a days don't take time to put in consideration that people have to start somewhere. They don't take time to think *Well, this guy's new at programming and this is way beyond where most people would be at this level SOO I give 3.5/5 for effort and concept.* What I'm trying to say is that it might take some time for you to get into "the game" but once that you're in, people will start finding your games pretty cool.

So quick summerization, people expect you to do a game like, idk minecraft for your first game. They don't put it in consideration that you're new. Bad reviews doesn't mean your game is bad, it just means you still have stuff to learn about programming. :) Think of it as a game where you have to get all the 10 stars but you first need to collect them. The game is really hard and the only way to get all the stars is by playing it over and over again and learning everything about it. This is like that. Don't give up Bruno! You'll be an amazing programmer when you "learn everything about the game"! You're already way ahead a starters level for programming, now you just need to know the technical stuff. :)

Brunodev responds:

Ghost, thanks for your amazing review, and you know you and Zanzlanz will always be my source of inspiration. When I actually made this game, I kind of tried to understand the code and basically edit it, but with the time I started to get the hang of flash programming, even though there are millions of shortcuts I still don't know, my logic is improving and I can almost do everything I want in flash, but as we were talking I'm really moving into Java. That doesn't mean I'll quit Flash, I really like Flash and I feel very confortable with it, but its time to move on, right?

Fruit Slasher 3D Fruit Slasher 3D

The game's alright but come on, make something original please. It's a perfect clone of fruit ninja on android / ios devices. Sure it's okay to be inspired but this is just a plain copy of the game. You've added some stuff - which is alright but I mean what's the joy in programming the exact same thing as someone else work? I think you could of done better. Next time try making enough changes to say it's not a clone. x)

I'd Change/World for You I'd Change/World for You

Cats!

<3 !

Human Apocalypse Human Apocalypse

Awesome game Zanz! :) Best MiniLD entry xD!

Haha thanks Ghost!

Mine Blocks Mine Blocks

Great game zanzlanz! :)

Thank you GhostID! xD

EscapeOut EscapeOut

Great game, but needs more levels. Feel's uncompleted.